Is it just me or has Myspace finally reached that popular point where they'll do anything to trash it? While I share everyone's love/hate relationship with it, it seems everyone is doing nothing but finding excuses to trash it lately. I wish I could find something nice to say about it other than it connects you with people and things that you normally wouldn't be able to, but honestly, I'm on the verge of deleting mine. Not because of the negativity but because simply it's highly UN-customizible (unless you have lots of time on your hands, know the right java codes and have have tons more patience with it than I do AND you don't get server errors while working on it), and just... everyone's doing it. I try to avoid deleting anything where I have blog entries though, and it has it's plus sides. So it's a coin toss at the moment. Right now it can stay on my long list of haunts when I'm especially bored, but you know how that goes. There's also the fact that it's been literally banned from work due to some crap that went down here too. So, all in all it's starting to be more of a hinderence than a blessing.
Been very tired lately. Not sure why. Been even going to bed early a couple of days. But the more I sleep the more tired I seem to feel when I wake up. I know I need a break really bad from everything in general. The latest excursions to kitty's (though going out to look for work while there) have been helping to an extent. But overall, just need a big long 2 weeks off so I can get good and bored and crazy and start doing housework on my vacation cause I can't take it anymore. :P
I've basically decided to let this journal take over the purpose of my Myspace one. Again due to the annoyance it tends to provide me. I'll probably still use Myspace's blog for other stuff. Not sure what yet. But I'll see.
Friday, March 03, 2006
MySpace and Other
Posted by Morrigan at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment