Since when do I have to do subject lines on this blog? How annoying.
I've been sick lately. Well, kind of. Been having some problems for a couple weeks now with back pain. Mom is convinced I should go to the doctor to start getting it documented for disablity purposes in a few years time. Um, no. I sit all day. I have no excuse not to work except for panic attacks and a mental thing with leaving the house.
Recently, I had a problem with a person that made me very... weird about posting on online journals. I should get back in the habit though considering things. I figured I'd post here today since it's been neglected for months on end.
Nothing really to talk about though. Christmas season is upon us. I do wish people would stop thinking in the lines of material stuff. Though I don't celebrate Christmas I can't help but be somewhat annoyed by everyone's attitude about it anymore. But not my problem. I don't celebrate it, so it just gives me a paycheck to pay bills and save up for cons and possible trips to Boston. :p
I should designate this blog for something. But I haven't decided yet what that should be. I don't know how often people come across this to read it. Let alone who. But oh well. And I have nothing really to talk about on here, because the whole online journal thing is not working for my mental state of late.
Friday, December 01, 2006
Here I sit...
Posted by Morrigan at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
*raises hand* I read it... and I hope you start feeling better soon, physically and with the other stuff. Maybe it would be a good idea to see a doctor about the back pain if it's that relentless? No one should have to sit around in constant pain...
And since when does blogger make you do that stupid mangled code thing to send a comment? Even Yahoo mail was doing it there for a while... stupid codes.
The mangled comment thing may be my fault. Basically, I kept picking up spam everytime I posted so I set it up that you had to prove you're a real person in order to reply. Sorry. *pets*
Oh, ok... I can understand that then. Just didn't notice it last time I commented on a blog, so you know... but yeah, sorry for the brattiness. :x
Post a Comment